Prince Died Of Accidental Opioid Overdose

June 2, 2016
Categories: 
Prince Rogers Nelson died from an accidental opioid overdose, according to newly released toxicology results. The medical examiner's report was posted to Twitter and can be seen below.

Prince was found dead at his Paisley Park home and recording compound on April 21 at the age of 57. Since his passing, a Minnesota judge has determined that Prince died without a will, which means his sister and five surviving half-siblings stand to inherit his multimillion dollar estate.

(Photo by USA Today)